How your doctor in Denison, San Antonio, and Greenville, TX, can help you with addiction
We know how undergoing drug treatment is a difficult and often daunting journey, which is why we are dedicated to providing the best care possible to get you back on the road to a drug-free, healthy life. Here at Axcel Treatment and Recovery Clinic in Denison, San Antonio, and Greenville, TX, Dr. Sullivan Bryant offers a wide range of treatment services to aid your recovery—read on to learn more!
How our Treatments Can Help Your Life
If you are dealing with drug addiction, your life can seem overwhelming and out of control. Fortunately, Dr. Bryant and his staff are here to support you.
The first step to getting help is recognizing that you do indeed have a problem with addiction. If you are displaying any of the following symptoms, you should call one of our locations for help:
- Have intense cravings for a drug
- Need to take a higher dose to get the same result
- Need to keep a supply on hand at all times
- Undertake risky behaviors while you are taking a drug
- Are not meeting your work or social obligations
- Are isolating yourself from your friends and family
- Are causing yourself or others physical or psychological harm while on the drug
- Are experiencing symptoms of withdrawal when you stop taking the drug
Dr. Sullivan provides effective drug treatment that helps with both the mental and physical symptoms of addiction. He understands what it takes for you to succeed in achieving long-term recovery. Your drug treatment begins with an initial consultation about your overall health, medical issues, and the drug or drugs you are currently taking or addicted to. Following this talk, your doctor will formulate an effective, customized treatment plan designed to help you deal with your addiction. Together, we can help you fight the battle against addiction and put your life back on track!
Need Help? Contact Us Today
To find out more about effective drug treatment, call Dr. Sullivan Bryant at Axcel Treatment and Recovery Clinic, with offices in Denison, San Antonio, and Greenville, TX. Dial (866) 662-8282 now to schedule a consultation.