Has your drug addiction changed your life? Drug treatment at Axcel Treatment and Recovery Clinic in Greenville, Dallas, San Antonio, and Denison, TX, can help you finally end your dependence on drugs. Your addiction specialist, Dr. Sullivan Bryant, will work with you to find the most effective treatment plan for you.
Is it the right time to begin drug addiction treatment?
Recognizing that you have a problem is the first step in the drug addiction recovery process. You may be addicted to drugs if any of these symptoms and scenarios sound familiar:
- You've missed work or failed to meet family obligations due to your drug habit.
- You do dangerous or risky things while you're under the influence of drugs.
- Your life revolves around getting your next fix, and you feel uneasy or irritable when there's a delay in taking the drug.
- You have been gradually increasing your dosage of the drug.
- You experience chills, nausea, sweating, anxiety, abdominal cramps, and other symptoms when you don't take the drug.
- You've tried to quit taking the drug on your own but weren't able to stop.
How addiction treatment can help you
Although it can be difficult to stop using drugs, you can overcome your dependence on drugs with the help of an addiction specialist. During your visit to the drug treatment and recovery clinic in Greenville, Dallas, San Antonio, or Denison, TX, your specialist will get to know you and ask a few questions about your physical and mental health, lifestyle, and personal challenges.
Drug treatment options include:
- Behavioral Counseling: You'll learn how to change your behavior and avoid situations that make it likely that you'll take drugs.
- Medications: Medications that reduce withdrawal symptoms may help you avoid a relapse.
- Mental Health Counseling: Counseling sessions can help you address underlying mental health issues, such as depression or anxiety, that may be a factor in drug use.
During your treatment, your addiction specialist will monitor your progress, offer encouragement, and tweak your treatment plan, if necessary. With the help of your addiction specialist, you end your drug dependence and start a new chapter in your life.
Are you ready to start drug treatment? Contact Dr. Sullivan Bryant, your addiction specialist at Axcel Treatment and Recovery Clinic in Greenville, Dallas, San Antonio, and Denison, TX, at (866) 662-8282 to schedule your appointment.