Posts for tag: drug treatment
How your doctor in Denison, San Antonio, Dallas, and Greenville, TX, can help you live a healthy life
Effective drug treatment can make the difference in living a healthy life, free of negative chemical influences. Dependency on drugs can dramatically affect how your body feels and how your mind functions, diminishing your feelings of self-worth.
Drug treatment can change all of that, giving you back the life you deserve. Dr. Sullivan Bryant at Axcel Treatment and Recovery Clinic offers effective drug treatment services. He has several convenient office locations in Denison, San Antonio, Dallas, and Greenville, TX, to help you fight drug dependency. Read on to learn how we can help you.
Prioritize Your Health
Drug dependency can be difficult to recognize, both for you, and for others around you. These are just a few of the common signs and symptoms that you may have a problem with drugs.
- Intense cravings for a drug
- Having to take higher and higher doses
- Needing to keep the drug always on hand
- Taking risky behaviors while you are on a drug
- Poor work performance and avoiding social obligations
- Isolating yourself from family and friends
- Symptoms of withdrawal when you haven’t taken a drug
Effective drug treatment tackles both the physical and mental effects of addiction so that you can control your life again. Dr. Bryant provides an initial consultation to discuss your overall health, any medical issues you have, and your current drug regimen. He will formulate an individualized treatment plan to help you become free of addiction.
Current drug treatment regimens may involve taking suboxone or other medications to help you curb your addiction to harmful drugs. Counseling and rehabilitation therapies may be introduced as part of your overall plan.
You Deserve to Live Your Best Life, and Drug Treatment Can Help
To find out more about drug treatment and what it can do for you, call Dr. Sullivan Bryant of Axcel Treatment and Recovery Clinic at (866) 662-8282. He has several convenient office locations in Denison, San Antonio, Dallas, and Greenville, TX, so call today!
How your doctor in Denison, San Antonio, and Greenville, TX, can help you with addiction
We know how undergoing drug treatment is a difficult and often daunting journey, which is why we are dedicated to providing the best care possible to get you back on the road to a drug-free, healthy life. Here at Axcel Treatment and Recovery Clinic in Denison, San Antonio, and Greenville, TX, Dr. Sullivan Bryant offers a wide range of treatment services to aid your recovery—read on to learn more!
How our Treatments Can Help Your Life
If you are dealing with drug addiction, your life can seem overwhelming and out of control. Fortunately, Dr. Bryant and his staff are here to support you.
The first step to getting help is recognizing that you do indeed have a problem with addiction. If you are displaying any of the following symptoms, you should call one of our locations for help:
- Have intense cravings for a drug
- Need to take a higher dose to get the same result
- Need to keep a supply on hand at all times
- Undertake risky behaviors while you are taking a drug
- Are not meeting your work or social obligations
- Are isolating yourself from your friends and family
- Are causing yourself or others physical or psychological harm while on the drug
- Are experiencing symptoms of withdrawal when you stop taking the drug
Dr. Sullivan provides effective drug treatment that helps with both the mental and physical symptoms of addiction. He understands what it takes for you to succeed in achieving long-term recovery. Your drug treatment begins with an initial consultation about your overall health, medical issues, and the drug or drugs you are currently taking or addicted to. Following this talk, your doctor will formulate an effective, customized treatment plan designed to help you deal with your addiction. Together, we can help you fight the battle against addiction and put your life back on track!
Need Help? Contact Us Today
To find out more about effective drug treatment, call Dr. Sullivan Bryant at Axcel Treatment and Recovery Clinic, with offices in Denison, San Antonio, and Greenville, TX. Dial (866) 662-8282 now to schedule a consultation.
Approximately 20 million American adults, 12 years and older, faced some sort of substance use disorder in 2014, according to American Addiction Centers.
More on Drug Abuse
Anyone is susceptible to drug use. The most important thing to know is you're not alone and there are people more than willing to help you. Dr. Sullivan Bryant of Axcel Treatment and Recovery Clinic in Greenville, Denison, and San Antonio, TX, is an addiction specialist. He knows about substance abuse and how drug treatment can help you.
Do I have a substance abuse problem?
Recreational drug abuse, addiction to prescription medication and abusing substances in general fall under the category of substance abuse problems. The first step to rehabilitation is identifying the problem. Here are some symptoms to look out for:
- Relationship Difficulties: do you have drug-related arguments with family?
- Tolerance Level: Do you constantly increase your dosage for better results?
- Lack of Interest in Activities: Have you lost interest in activities you used to enjoy, like hobbies?
- Blackouts and Flashbacks: Do you have trouble remembering what you did the previous day or night?
- Aches and Pains: Do you suffer from withdrawal symptoms, like muscle aches, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea?
- Illegal Activities: Have you committed a crime to get drugs?
- Job Issues: Have drugs played a role in you being late to work, or even getting fired?
- Need Drugs to Function: Is it impossible to function without drugs?
How can drug treatment help me?
Here at Greenville, Denison, and San Antonio drug treatment programs help you give up drugs. Dr. Bryant works on eliminating urges to begin using again and helps you safely stop using with the use of methadone and suboxone. The advantage of using these drugs is that they fool brain receptors into thinking you're still using opioids.
Don't let substance abuse destroy your life. Call addiction specialist, Dr. Bryant of Axcel Treatment and Recovery Clinic, in Greenville, Denison, and San Antonio, TX, at (866) 662-8282 to schedule an appointment.